Sunday, 5 October 2008
1 Big Eggplant (aubergine) cut into thin slices
1 Cup rice flour
1/2 tsp jeera/Cumin powder
1tsp Red chilly powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1. Rub salt on the eggplant slices at both sides and keep aside for 10 mins.(Eggplant slices will become watery).
2. Mix rice powder,jeera powder,chilly powder and salt.
3. Heat a pan and grease it with veg oil.
4. Take the Eggplant slices and dip in Rice flour, so that the four sticks to the slices.
5. Put 4-5 dipped slices on the frying pan and cover it.Turn the slices after 5 mins and cover with lid and keep it for 5 mins.
6. Hot kaafes are ready.Serve hot with ketchup.