Wednesday, 21 January 2009
1 Cup Chana Dal
1/4 Cup Urad Dal
2 Green Chillis
Finely chopped Coriandr Powder
1 tsp jeera
1 Inch Ginger
1/4 tsp red chili powder
Salt to taste
1 Cup Wheat Flour
1/2 Rice Flour
1. Soak both the Dals for 4 hrs.
2. Grind it with Green Chili,Coriander,Jeera and Ginger to form a fine paste.
3. Add red chili powder and salt to taste.
1. Mix rice and wheat flour and kneed with water and make a soft dough.
2. Roll it like big chapati.
3. Cut it with the help of small katori/bowl.
4. Fill the stuffing in it(don't close/paste the farey).
5. Take 2-3 litre water in a big vessel.Boil it.Put some oil(1tsp)and salt to taste(1 pinch).
6. Put the farey in boiling water and let it boil for 5-7 mins on medium flame
7. Take it out of water and drain on tissue paper.
8. Serve hot with Ghee.