Friday, 2 January 2009
2 tsp Oil
3 Red Chilli
Salt to taste
500 gm Paneer
1 tsp Chilli powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
1½ cup Onion, sliced
3/4 cup Tomato puree
2 tsp Coriander seeds
2 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1 Capsicum, cut into thin long strips
Procedure To make Kadhai Paneer:
1. Cut Paneer into small cubes and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok (Karahi), add dry red chilli, coriander powder, bayleaf and then add sliced onion, sauté onion till golden brown in color, and crisp.
3. Add ginger-garlic Paste, stir.
4. Now tomato puree, cook for few minutes.
5. Add chilli powder, coriander powder and salt, mix well. Add water if required.
6. Add paneer and cook until coated with thick gravy.
7. Serve hot, garnished with lightly roasted crushed coriander seeds.