Tuesday, 23 June 2009
Puffed Rice 10 cups
Onions 3 nos (finely chopped)
Tomato 1 no (finely chopped)
Coriander Leaves 1 cup (finely chopped)
Farsan 2 cups
Thin Sev(Barik Shev) 1 cup
Papdi or Puri (optional) 10 nos
Cumin Powder 1 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Green chillies 2-4 nos
Chaat Masala Powder
Procedure To Make Instant Bhel
1. Make fine paste of Green chilies with Mint.
2. Take puffed rice in a big bowl.Add 2 cups onion,tomatoes,some coriander farsan,cumin powder and papdi and mix well.
3. Add Green chutney and Tamarind Chutney
4. Mix again.
5. Finally add lemon juice and chaat masala before serving.
6. Garnish with remaining barik shev,chopped onions and coriander leaves while serving.
(farsan is mix of various kind of crunchy spicy snacks made up of gram flour)