250 grams maida
50 grams ajwain
1/2 tsp green colour
salt to taste
Oil to fry
Procedure to make Namkeen Karele:
1. Take maida in a mixing bowl.Add ajwain,salt and moyan(2 tbsp hot oil ).
2. Add green colour in water and kneed the maida with this green water to form a dough.
3. Take a small ball out of this dough and roll a small puri.
4. Cut it vertically but take care not to separate the cuttings.
5. Slowly twist the edges of the cutting and paste with the help of water.And form a roll.
6. Pate both the ends and fry in hot oil carefully.
7. Your Namkeen karele are ready to eat with hot beverages like tea.