Sweet and saur Side dish made up of Mooli(Raddish)
Muli 500 grams.
Green Chilis finely chopped 2 tbsp.
Coriander Leaves finely chopped 2 tbsp.
Mustard Seeds 1tsp
Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder 1tsp
Curry Leaves 2 nos
Salt to taste
Sugar 1 tsp
Procedure to make Muli ki Chutney
1. Grate the muli and remove extra water by pressing between palms.
2. Add red chilli,turmeric powder.
3. Take 1 tbsp oil in small pan.Heat it and add cumin seeds mustard seeds.
4. When it starts crackering add green chili and curry leaves.And saute for 1 min.
5.Turn off the stove.And add turmeric powder in the oil.Saute again.
6. Pour this seasoning on muli.Mix well.
7. Finally add sugar,salt and lemon juice.
8. Chatapati muli ki chutney is ready.Serve it as a side dish.