Friday 29 May 2009

Cabbage Recipe By Kainaz

This is Beginneer's Recipe which can be used in main meal menu.Its not so simple but after seeing my loving friend Kainaz's Recipe on Facebook I decided to add it in Beginner's Recipe section in my Blog.It would be better to describe a beginner's recipe by a beginner only so I am writing this recipe in her own words.Slightly changes are needed which are written in bracket.But I really liked her efforts and the way she described it in such a simple way with the help of pictures.So here is delicious Cabbage Recipe by my Dear Friend Kainaz Saher..

1.CABBAGE KO KAAT KE TAYYAR RAHKO



2. THEN TAKE TWO MEASURES OF OIL AND SOME SALT



3. KEEP TOMATOES, GREEN PEAS, GREEN CHILLIES AND CHILLY GARLIC PASTE READY



4. ADD THE CHILLY GARLIC PASTE TO THE OIL



5. THEN ADD THE CABBAGE AND MIX IT WITH THE CHILLY GARLIC PASTE



6. ADD GREEN CHILLIES



7. ADD TOMATOES



8. AND THEN ADD GREEN PEAS



9. MIX ALL OF IT WELL.AND ADD TURMERIC POWDER.AGAIN MIX IT PROPERLY



10. THEN ADD VV LITTLE RED CHILLY POWDER



11. ADD MUSTARD SEEDS AND ZEERA
MIX IT UP AND KEEP IT ON SLOW FLAME FOR ANOTHER 15 MINS




(and here she did wrong where she was supposed to add the mustard seeds and jeera directly after heating the oil and let them splatter.then rest ingredients.)

12. YOUR CABBAGE IS READY :D



1 comment:

  1. THE GURU OF THE RECIPE SAYS THANK U VERY MUCH :D FOR THE CREDIT

    ReplyDelete

Did you like this recipe?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

First of all thanks for visiting my blog.Spiceland means the land of spices that is India.Even after travelling across various places in the world I find Indian Food the most delicious among all.The reason behind writing this blog is not only to share my favourite recipes with other foodies like me but also I see it as my personal CookeryBook in which I have stored the recipes with the perfect procedures with the images.I own a recipeblog doent mean that I am a chef or expert in cooking,I still assume myself a beginner cook.The recipes mentioned in the blog are inspired by my loving mom who is the Greatest cook in the world and are blend of North Indian,Maharashtrian,South Indian since I belong to these various places in India.Hope you are enjoying your tour to Spiceland.Feel free to comment any suggestions on Spiceland Recipes.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP