Monday, 25 May 2009
any sprouts : 250gms
bread : 1/2 loaf
salt to taste
red chilli powder : 1/2 tsp
green chillies : 2
onion : 1 small
oil for frying
water : in a bowl
Procedure To Make Sprout Cutlets
1. Gently separate the sprouts with finger tips in a container.
2. Now cut green chillies, onion & mix these well with sprouts (chillies/chilli powder./onion/
3. Make bread crumb in a grinder.And mix with the sprouts.
4. Make small balls and press them with the help of palm.
5. Heat oil for frying in a karahi .
5. Now fry these but not in very hot oil, take out when Light brown. (Do not make & keep balls
for frying as they'll become soggy.)
5. Serve hot with chutney aur sause.