Thursday, 27 November 2008
2 Big tomatoes
1 tsp Cumin seeds
2 Green Chillies
1/2 Inch Ginger(Grated)
1 tsp Coriander leaves
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
salt to taste
Procedure To Make Tomato Puri:
1. Take Tomato,cumin seeds,chillies,ginger,coriander,turmeric powder,red chili powder and salt.Grind together to form fine pourie.
2. Add some wheat flour in it, and kneed softly.Keep adding wheat flour to form a soft dough,like chapati.
3. Take a small ball of it and roll like chapati,Make small Puri of diameter approx. 3-4 inch.
4. Take Cooking Oil in a pan/kadhai.Heat it,and fry the puries till reddish brown in colour.
5. Tomato Puri is ready.Serve hot with Pickle or chutney.