Friday, 28 November 2008
Aloo Gobi Saag
2 Medium Size Potato
1 Medium size Cauliflower
1 Big Onion(Finely Chopped)
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp red Chilli powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
A pinch of Hing
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
Coriander leaves to garnish
1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tbsp oil
Procedure To Make Aloo Gobi ka saag:
1. Cut the Potato in cubes.
2. Seperate the florets from Cauliflower. Wash & drain.
3. Heat Oil in a Pan , add Cumin and mustard seeds and Hing.
4. Add Onions & fry till translucent.
5. Then add ginger, garlic Paste,Coriander Powder,red Chilli powder,Turmeric Powder stir, Mix in Potatoes ,(pour 1 cup water ) cover to cook.
6. When the Potatoes are half done , add the flowrets,& salt. Cover to Cook.Add water if required.
7. Open afer a few minutes,add Garam Masala Powder. Garnish with Coriender leaves
& Serve hot with Breads, Rice, Rotis or as a side dish.