Maize flour /makke ka aata 2 cups
Boiled Matar/Greean peas mashed 1 cup
Green chilies finely chopped 2 nos
Water to kneed
Ghee or Butter
Salt to taste
How to make Matar make ka Paratha:
1. Mix all the ingredients except water and butter.
2. Mix in hot water to make dough.Kneed it to make not so soft dough.
3. Take lemon sized ball out of it and roll it with the help of dry maize flour.Take care not to break the paratha since it is very brittle.
4. Make thick and medium to small sized parathas.
5. Heat the tawa and place the paratha on it.(keep adjusting the flame , as this roti is little thick , you have to cook it well )
6. Once it is slighty cooked from one side turn it and then add some ghee or butter to shallow fry the paratha .
7. Once done from Both sides you can remove it gently .
8. Serve hot with sause or pickle.