Thursday, 4 June 2009
Paneer 400 gms.
Green chilies 8-10 nos.
Soya Sauce 2 tbsps.
Maida 2 tbsps.
Cornflour powder 4 tbsps.
Ajinomoto 2 stocks
Spring onions 2 finely chopped
Garlic,finely chopped 1 tbsp.
Carrot 2 sliced
Bell pepper/Simla Mirch 1 sliced
Onion 1 cut into pieces
Oil To fry
Salt To taste
Procedure to make Chili Paneer
1.Cut the paneer according to your choice,
2.Make a batter of 2 tbsp corn flour with little water add salt to taste.Dip paneer pieces in cornflour paste and fry in hot oil and put the pieces on tissue paper, so as it absorbs the oil.
3. For the sauce, heat oil in a pan, add the spring onions and garlic pieces and fry
for sometime, then add the green chilies ,capsicum,carrots.
4. Pour soya sauce, pepper powder, ajinomoto, salt according to taste.
5. Add some water in the pan and once it starts boiling,
6. Make a paste with cornflour and little water add cornflour paste and
paneer pieces in the sauce and cook for a few minutes.
7. Remove from the fire and serve Chili Paneer hot with veg fried rice.