Wednesday, 24 September 2008
Shahi Bread With Custerd Milk
5 Bread Slices
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Water
2 drops rose icence or 1 tsp Cardamom powder
2 Cup Milk
2 tsp Custerd Powder
Ghee to fry
1. Cut the bread slices diagonally into triangular pieces.
2. Deep fry in ghee untill it becomes brown in colour.
3. Drain on kitchen towel.
4. Make Chashni of 1 cup sugar into water and add rose icence or cardamom powder for aroma.
5. Mix custerd powder in 2 tbsp milk.
6. Boil rest of the milk and add this paste in it stirr well.Add sugar if like sweeter taste.Refrigerate it.
7. Deep the fried bread slices in the chashni and keep aside.
8. Pour custerd milk on Shaahi bread while serving.