10 bread slices (edges removed)
4 Boiled Potatoes
2 Green chillies
1 tsp Musterd seeds
1 tsp jeera
1 tsp oil
1 cup Besan
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp jeera powder
1 tsp chilly powder
1 tsp Dhania powder
1 Pinch Soda
salt to taste
1. Take besan flour , add salt,chilly powder,jeera powder,dhania powder and turmeric powder.Mix well.
2. Add some water to form smooth batter.Keep aside.
3. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan add musterd seeds and jeera.Add finely chopped green chillies and curry leaves , stir for 10 seconds.And add turmeric powder and red chilly powder.Mix well.Remove from heat.
4. Mix the above mixture with boiled mashed potatoes.Add salt according to taste.
5. Cut the bread slices diagonally to make triangular pieces.
6. Apply the potato mix on one bread slice cover with another bread slice.
7. Gently press the edges of breads.Can apply few drops of water to close the bread edges.
8. Mix a pinch of soda in the beasn batter.
9. Heat oil is frying pan.
10. Dip this bread in this batter and deep fry till a crisp golden crust is formed on both the sides of the pattice.
11. Remove them on a Kitchen paper or a tissue paper.
12. Serve hot with chutney or sauce accompanied with some hot beverage like Tea(chai) or Coffee.