Wednesday, 24 September 2008
Urad Dal 250 gm
A pinch Soda-bi-carb
Salt To taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Soak dal overnight. Drain off the water.
2. Grind it in grinder without using water.
3. Heat oil in karahi. By the time the oil gets heated, beat the paste with the help of very little water till it becomes fluffy.
4. Add salt and soda-bi-carb.
5. Wet your palm, spread 1 tbsp of the paste on it, make a hole in the center and give the desired shape.
6. Carefully remove it from your palm and fry to a golden brown color.
7. Serve hot with Sambar and Chutney.