10 Bread Slices
5 Potatoes (Boiled Mashed)
2 Green Chillies
5 Curry leaves
1 tsp musterd seeds
1 tsp jeera
1 tsp oil
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 cup milk or water
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan add musterd seeds and jeera.Add finely chopped green chillies and curry leaves , stir for 10 seconds.And add turmeric powder and red chilly powder.Mix well.Remove from heat.
2. Mix the above mixture with boiled mashed potatoes.Add salt according to taste.
3. Make lemon sized balls
4. Remove bread edges.
5. Take some milk or water in a bowl and dip a bread slice for few seconds.
6. Squeeze the water from the bread by pressing between palms gently.
7. Place a potato mixture ball over the damp bread and roll and seal the edges of the bread in such a way that the filling does not come out from any part of the bread.
8. Repeat the same process for making more rolls.
9. Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry on medium flame till golden brown.
10. Serve bread rolls hot with chutney or sauce accompanied with some hot beverage like Tea(chai) or Coffee.