Monday, 1 September 2008
1 big onion
1 green chilly
1 red dry chilly
8 curry leaves
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 tbsp rasam powder
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp jeera
1 tsp black pepper powder
coriender leaves to garnish
salt to taste
1. Cut the onion vertically in to thin slices.
2. Cut one tomato in to small pieces and other in to big pieces.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan.
4. Add mustard seeds and jeera.Let it splatter.
5. Add Curry leaves and both chillies.
6. Add onion and stirr till it becomes colourless.
7. Then put ginger garlic paste and mix well.
8. Add Rasam Powder and mix well.
9. Put small pices of tomatoes and stirr till they mix up with the onion.
10. Add 3 glass of water and let it boil.
11. When this solution starts boiling add Black pepper and the big slices of tomatoes.
12. Cover with lid.Cook it on low flame for 15 mins untill the tomato slices vanish.
13. Garnish with coriender leaves.
14. Serve hot with Rice.