Monday 1 September 2008

Paneer Paratha

Ingredients
Wheat flour - 200gms
panner (grated) - 200gms
green chillies - 3
ginger - small piece
turmeric powder - big pinch
salt - to taste
water - to knead dough

Method:
Knead the dough and keep it aside as we do for regular chapathi making Cut ginger,chillies into small pieces and now take kadai put some oil, now ginger,chillies,grated panner,turmeric powder and salt and fry till water till dry.
Make sure not to burn the panner.
Now make balls of the atta and take one ball and roll for while and now keep the filling and bring the 4 corners of paratha in the centre and press gently and lightly dap atta flour and roll it out.
Now take tava,when it comes to medium heat put the paratha and lubricate the sides with oil/ ghee and when one side is done turn it and follow the same procedure.
When it turns golden brown take it out and serve it with raita of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like this recipe?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

First of all thanks for visiting my blog.Spiceland means the land of spices that is India.Even after travelling across various places in the world I find Indian Food the most delicious among all.The reason behind writing this blog is not only to share my favourite recipes with other foodies like me but also I see it as my personal CookeryBook in which I have stored the recipes with the perfect procedures with the images.I own a recipeblog doent mean that I am a chef or expert in cooking,I still assume myself a beginner cook.The recipes mentioned in the blog are inspired by my loving mom who is the Greatest cook in the world and are blend of North Indian,Maharashtrian,South Indian since I belong to these various places in India.Hope you are enjoying your tour to Spiceland.Feel free to comment any suggestions on Spiceland Recipes.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP