Monday, 1 September 2008
1 cup very finely chopped onion.
2 finely chopped green chillies.
1 tsp red chilly powder.
1 tsp dhaniya powder.
3 tbsp finely chopped coriender leaves.
Salt to taste.
1 cup wheat flour.
Water to kned.
1. Make a soft dough of wheat flour.Cover and keep aside.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Take a lemon sized ball of the dough and roll it with the help of roller.Make orange sized roll.
4.Put the stuffing in this roll and pack well from all sides.
5. Apply some dry flour on both side and roll again,very softly.And make paratha.
6. Heat Tawa.Apply some oil on it and place the paratha.
7. Let it cook from one side.When bubble start appearing from upper side,sprinkle some oil on upperside and turn it. Till becomes Golden Brown.
8. After both sides cooked well.Paratha is ready.Can apply butter on it.
9. Serve hot with Curd or chuteney.