Monday, 1 September 2008
Methi Ka Paratha
Green Methi Leaves (finely chopped) - One cup
Wheat flour - 1 cup
Jawar flour - 1/2 cup
Besan - 1/2 cup
Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder -1/2 tsp
Dhaniya powder - 1/2 tsp
Ajwain - 1/2 tsp
Onion (finely chopped) - 1/2 cup
Green Chillies (finely chopped)
Ginger-garlic paste -1 tsp
Hing - one pinch
Cooking oil -1 tsp
Youghrt - 2 spoon
salt to taste
1. Take all the three flours and add all the ingredients.
2. Mix it well and make a soft dough by adding water.
3. Keep asie for 10-15 mins.
4. Take lemon size ball of the dough and roll like paratha.
5. Heat the griddle(tawa).
6. Greece it with some oil and place the parathas on it.
7. Sprinkle some oil on upper side too.
8. Turn it simultaneously till it gets golden brown colour.
9. Methi ka paratha is ready.Can serve it with Dahi or Tomato Chatney.