Monday, 1 September 2008
Muli Ka Paratha
Wheat flour - 500 gm.
Water to kneed
Mooli (radish ) - 1 medium size
dhania(coriander) powder- 1.5 tsp
Red Chilly powder- 1tsp
dhania (Coriander)leaves finely chopped -2 tbsp
Green Chilis finely choppes 1tsp
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Procedure To Make Muli Ka Paratha:
1. Make a soft dough of wheat flour.Cover and keep aside.
2. Grate the muli.Romove extra water by pressing between palms.And all the stuffing ingredients except salt.(In muli ka paratha always add salt just before stuffing)
3. Mix Well.
4.Stuffing is ready.
5. Take lemon sized ball out of the dough and roll it with the help of roller.And make orange sized roll.
6. Put the Stuffing in this roll .(Now you can add salt in stuffing)
7. Pack well from all sides.
8. Apply some dry flour from both sides and roll very softly.Take care that the stuffing should not come out.And make paratha of medium size and thickness.
9. Heat the tawa.Grese with 2-3 drops of oil and place the paratha slowly.
10. Let it cook from one side and when bubble start appearing from upper side sprinkle few drops of oil.And turn it.
11. When both sides are cooked, put oil and spread it to both the surfaces. Cook till paratha turns golden red.
12. Put 1 tsp butter on paratha and serve hot with chutneys or sause .