This cake I made for my Son Ryan...and surprisingly he ate it with great interest.Here is the recipe how I made this simple cake.
- 2 cups of Self Raising Flour
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 3/4 cup of Margarine or Unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 a Cup of Milk
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Essence
Vanilla Cake Recipe:-
- Pre-heat over to 190 degrees celcius.
- Place Cream sugar and butter in deep mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 4-5 minutes.
- Cream sugar and butter together completely.
- Add egg yolks and beat together completely.
- Add flour and milk blend well until no lumps, then add vanilla. Blend together well.
- Then add in egg whites that have been stiffly beaten.
- Pour complete mixture into well oiled and floured pans.
- Bake on 190 C for 25 to 30 minutes. Then remove and cool .
- 3 cups of Icing sugar
- 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 5 Tbsp milk
- 1 Teaspoons of Vanilla Essence
- Pink Colour
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and beat well till desired consistency .
- Spread over cake with the help of Icing Knife.
- I have put a Rose Flower made up of sugar on the cake.Can get it in bakers shop.